January 12, 2013

resolutions

After an amazing family vacation we are finally back home! Montreal gave us a warm winter welcome with above 0 ˚C temperatures, not bad at all, and none of our plants died so things are pretty well around here. We are now in the process of unpacking, which is never fun, but here I am taking a break to write down some things I would like to do this 2013, better late than never right? 
In no specific order:

1. Wash my face every single night
2. Pay more attention to my body posture
3. Be more active, go back to ballet and yoga
4. Read more
5. Stay connected with the husband
6. Be a relax, cool, responsible and assertive mom for Lucas
7. Spend less time on the internet
8. Separate all the garbage for recycling
9. Be more social
10. Live with a positive attitude 
11. Stop drinking soft drinks
12. Buy a bicycle and ride it 
remember this picture? same place different season

19 comments:

  1. ugh I need to watch my posture its giving me back problems!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scatti bellissimi. :)

    ♥♥Habanero Handmade♥♥

    BLOG: http://habanerohandmade.blogspot.it

    FANPAGE FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Habanero-Handmade-Fanpage/119842804790054

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resoultions ..... we join to 4 and 11 .... have a GREAT WEEK

    xo from Lelli Family, xo from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you tick off all your resolutions this year! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous,dear!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice goals! Cheers to having a more positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to go to Montreal, it sounds so beautiful. And even though your resolutions are simple, i think they're great! I am the absolute worse of washing my face daily, and my posture is appalling. Haha so I think these are great things to make yourself that much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paying more attention to your body temperature is definitely a good one! I want to add that to my list too ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, so funny - I just posted my NY resolutions as well! :D I tried to limit them to just 10, but seriously is there a rule on how long your list can be or how many things one is capable of accomplishing in 1 year? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I also tried to limit them to 10 but thought of 2 more at the end, i think the number is not that important anyway :)

      Delete
  10. LOVE your stroller!!! And your resolutions sound a lot like mine. I'm so bad about going to bed in my make-up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Acabo de encontrar tu blog y me quedo por aquí, tienes nueva seguidora, te invito a que visites el mío y si te gusta me sigas, así estarémos en contacto!!
    Saludos,
    depetitsmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooo lovely honey :-) we're following you now on gfc and bloglovin', we would really appreciate if you would follow back let us know:-) xxxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute pic!!!
    xx
    b
    engagedtobengaged.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, Cuánta Nieve! Que fríiiiiiiiiooooooo! brrrr :S

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally agree on keeping the posture. I have to remind myself about it all the time, especially when I sit in the office. And positive attitude of course, too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!